Our safety professionals, located throughout North Dakota, can assist in the following areas:
- Promoting safety
- Developing safety courses, plans, and programs
- Responding to safety complaints
- Responding to requests for technical assistance
- Conducting courtesy walk-through inspections
- Providing general safety consultations
- Conducting accident and hazard investigations
- Providing internal risk management services
- Training and education
All services provided by WSI are free of charge.
WSI plays a major role in the prevention of workplace injuries in North Dakota.