OSHA 10 Online Training Program
Workforce Safety & Insurance (WSI) is committed to making North Dakota workplaces the safest in the nation. This is why we concentrate on putting safety to work. Through safety education and training, and the continual focus on safety from employers and workers, we believe this is possible. WSI believes strongly that every employee deserves to work in a safe environment; also every employer deserves to have employees working safely on the job without the risk of injury. By helping employers and workers recognize safety hazards, injuries can be prevented.
- OSHA statistics show that most workplace injuries occur within the first year of employment.
- WSI data is consistent with OSHA’s statistics.
- 59% of coded claims occurred within the first year of employment (coded claims are referred to as those that had the length of employed field completed on the First Report of Injury).
The OSHA 10-Hour General Industry and Construction online training program will provide safety training and education to help employers and employees identify and prevent workplace safety and health hazards.
- Provide certified online OSHA 10-Hour general industry and construction training for WSI policy holders and reported ND employees.
- Provide cost effective flexible option for employees to obtain certifiable quality OSHA 10-Hour safety training
- UL PureSafety is an OSHA-Authorized Online Outreach Training Provider
Cost – No cost at this time for those eligible to participate
To find out more about the program and participant eligibility, the employer safety contact or human resources representative should contact email@example.com.